COMMITTEE ON VETERANS' AFFAIRS
SUBCOMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY MARKUP
June 26, 2008
- H.R. 4255, United States Olympic Committee Paralympic Program Act of 2007
- H.R. 2910, Veterans Education Tuition Support Act of 2007' or the `VETS Act of 2007
- H.R. 3298, 21st Century Servicemembers Protection Act
- H.R. 2721, To amend title 10, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to develop, and the Secretary of Defense to distribute to members of the Armed Forces upon their discharge or release from active duty, information in a compact disk read-only memory format that lists and explains the health, education, and other benefits for which veterans are eligible under the laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
- H.R. 6225, Injunctive Relief for Veterans Act of 2008
- H.R. 6224, To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct a five-year pilot project to test the feasibility and advisability of expanding the scope of certain qualifying work-study activities under title 38, United States Code
- H.R. 6272,To authorize discretionary appropriations to carry out the Service Members Occupational Conversion and Training Act of 1992.
- H.R. 6070, o amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to guarantee the residency of spouses of military personnel.
- H.R. 6221, Veteran-Owned Small Business Protection and Clarification Act of 2008