Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Markup
March 19, 2009
1:00 p.m., 334 Cannon House Office Building
- H.R. 228— To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a scholarship program for students seeking a degree or certificate in the areas of visual impairment and orientation and mobility.
- H.R. 466— Wounded Veteran Job Security Act.
- H.R. 1088— Mandatory Veteran Specialist Training Act of 2009.
- H.R. 1089— Veterans Employment Rights Realignment Act of 2009.
- H.R. 1171— Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization Act of 2009.