A soldier recieves a medical examination before deployment overseas during World War II.
The Subcommittee on Health has legislative, oversight, and investigative jurisdiction over the Veterans Health Administration including medical services, medical support and compliance, medical facilities, medical and prosthetic research, and major and minor construction.
- Find the VA Health Care Facility Nearest You
- Veterans Health Administration
- Geriatrics and Extended Care
- Homeless Veteran Reintegration Program (HVRP)
- Hospital Report Card
- Guide and Service Dogs
- Mental Health
- My HealtheVet
- Polytrauma System of Care
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Health
- Rural Veterans
- Suicide Prevention
- VA Healthcare Eligibility and Enrollment
- Women Veterans
“Legislative Hearing on: Draft legislation, the Veterans Affairs Medical Scribe Pilot Act of 2017; H.R. 91, the Building Supportive Networks for Women Veterans Act; H.R. 95, the Veterans’ Access to Child Care Act; H.R. 467, the VA Scheduling Accountability Act; H.R. 907, the Newborn Care Improvement Act; H.R. 918, the Veterans Urgent Access to Mental Health Care Act; H.R.