EO: Markup of H.R. 3948, H.R. 3484, H.R. 3976, H.R. 4079, H.R. 4592, H.R. 950, H.R. 3561, H.R. 3577, H.R. 3579, H.R. 1879, and H.R. 1169
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity (EO) | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Mar 4, 2010 1:30pm
Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Markup
- H.R. 3948 - Test Prep for Heroes Act.
- H.R. 3484 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to extend the authority for certain qualifying work-study activities for purposes of the educational assistance programs of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- H.R. 3976 - Helping Heroes Keep Their Homes Act of 2009.
- H.R. 4079 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to temporarily remove the requirement for employers to increase wages for veterans enrolled in on-the-job training programs.
- H.R. 4592 - To provide for the establishment of a pilot program to encourage the employment of veterans in energy-related positions.
- H.R. 950 - To amend chapter 33 of title 38, United States Code, to increase educational assistance for certain veterans pursuing a program of education offered through distance learning.
- H.R. 1879 - National Guard Employment Protection Act of 2009.
- H.R. 3561 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the amount of educational assistance provided to certain veterans for flight training.
- H.R. 3577 - Education Assistance to Realign New Eligibilities for Dependents (EARNED) Act of 2009.
- H.R. 3579 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for an increase in the amount of the reporting fees payable to educational institutions that enroll veterans receiving educational assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1169 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the amount of assistance provided by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to disabled veterans for specially adapted housing and automobiles and adapted equipment.