Joint Hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the U.S. Senate and the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives at 1:00 p.m. CDT.
Health: Markup of H.R. 1527, H.R. 6114, H.R. 6122, H.R. 6366, H.R. 6439, and H.R. 6445
Subcommittee on Health | Jul 10, 2008 10:00am
COMMITTEE ON VETERANS' AFFAIRS
SUBCOMMITTEE ON HEALTH MARKUP
July 10, 2008
- H.R. 1527, Rural Veterans Access to Care Act
- H.R. 6114, To amend the Veterans' Benefits and Services Act of 1988 relating to testing for infection with the human immunodeficiency virus
- H.R. 6122, o direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to develop and implement a comprehensive policy on the management of pain experienced by veterans enrolled for health care services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes
- H.R. 6366, To amend title 38, United States Code, to direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish not more than seven consolidated patient accounting centers, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6439, Mental Health for Heroes' Families Act of 2008
- H.R. 6445, To amend title 38, United States Code, to prohibit the Secretary of Veterans Affairs from collecting certain copayments from veterans who are catastrophically disabled. (Introduced in House