FC: Markup of H.R. 23, H.R. 760, H.R. 1315, H.R. 2623, and H.R. 2874
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Jul 17, 2007 2:00pm
COMMITTEE ON VETERANS' AFFAIRS
FULL COMMITTEE MARKUP
July 17, 2007
- H.R. 23, Belated Thank You to the Merchant Mariners of World War II Act of 2007,
- H.R. 760, Filipino Veterans Equity Act of 2007.
- H.R. 1315, a bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide specially adaptive housing assistance to certain disabled members of the Armed Forces residing temporarily in housing owned by a family member,
- H.R. 2623, a bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to prohibit the collection of copayments for all hospice care furnished by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- H.R. 2874, Veterans' Health Care Improvement Act of 2007.