Joint Hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the U.S. Senate and the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives at 1:00 p.m. CDT.
EO: Markup of H.R. 929, H.R. 3685, H.R. 4359, H.R. 4469, H.R. 4765, H.R. 5360, and H.R. 5484
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity (EO) | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Jul 15, 2010 1:00pm
Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Markup
July 15, 2010
1:00 p.m., 334 Cannon House Office Building
- H.R. 5360 - Blinded Veterans Adaptive Housing Improvement Act of 2010.
- H.R.929 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to carry out a program of training to provide eligible veterans with skills relevant to the job market, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3685 - To require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to include on the main page of the Internet website of the Department of Veterans Affairs a hyperlink to the VetSuccess Internet website and to publicize such Internet website.
- H.R. 4469 -To amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to provide for protection of child custody arrangements for parents who are members of the Armed Forces deployed in support of a contingency operation.
- H.R. 5484 - VetStar Veteran-Friendly Business Act of 2010.