Joint Hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the U.S. Senate and the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives at 1:00 p.m. CDT.
EO: Markup of H.R. 5684, H.R. 4884, H.R. 4883, H.R. 4889, H.R. 3681, H.R. 3889, and H.R. 5664
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity (EO) | Room 340 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Apr 23, 2008 1:00pm
COMMITTEE ON VETERANS' AFFAIRS
SUBCOMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY MARKUP
April 23, 2008
- H.R. 5684, Veterans Education Improvement Act of 2008,
- H.R. 4884, To amend title 38, United States Code, to make certain improvements in the home loan guaranty programs administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4883, To amend the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act to provide for a limitation on the sale, foreclosure, or seizure of property owned by a servicemember during the one-year period following the servicemember's period of military service
- H.R. 4889, The Guard and Reserves Are Fighting Too Act of 2008
- H.R. 3681, Veterans Benefits Awareness Act of 2007
- H.R. 3889, To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct a longitudinal study of the vocational rehabilitation programs administered by the Secretary
- H.R. 5664, To amend title 38, United States Code, to direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to update at least once every six years the plans and specifications for specially adapted housing furnished to veterans by the Secretary