Joint Hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the U.S. Senate and the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives at 1:00 p.m. CDT.
EO: Markup of H.R. 2696, H.R. 1182, H.R. 2416, H.R. 2461, H.R. 2614, H.R. 2874, and H.R. 1168
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity (EO) | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Oct 8, 2009 1:00pm
Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Markup
October 8, 2009
1:00 p.m., 334 Cannon House Office Building
- H.R. 1182 – Military Spouses Residency Relief Act.
- H.R. 2416 – To require the Department of Veterans Affairs to use purchases of goods or services through the Federal supply schedules for the purpose of meeting certain contracting goals for participation by small business concerns owned and controlled by veterans, including veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- H.R. 2614 – Veterans' Advisory Committee on Education Reauthorization Act of 2009.
- H.R. 1168 – Veterans Retraining Act of 2009.
- H.R. 2696 – Servicemembers' Rights Protection Act.
- H.R. 2461 – Veterans Small Business Verification Act.
- H.R. 2874 – Helping Active Duty Deployed Act of 2009.