EO: Markup of H.R. 1037, H.R. 1098, H.R. 1172, H.R. 1821, H.R. 2180
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity (EO) | Room 340 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 | Jun 4, 2009 1:00pm
Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Markup
June 4, 2009
1:00 p.m., 340 Cannon House Office Building
- H.R. 1037—Pilot College Work Study Programs for Veterans Act of 2009.
- H.R. 1098—Veterans' Worker Retraining Act of 2009.
- H.R. 1172—To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to include on the Internet website of the Department of Veterans Affairs a list of organizations that provide scholarships to veterans and their survivors.
- H.R. 1821—Equity for Injured Veterans Act of 2009.
- H.R. 2180—To amend title 38, United States Code, to waive housing loan fees for certain veterans with service-connected disabilities called to active service.