Roundtable on Innovative Treatments for Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC | 07/21/2010
- Paul Harch, M.D., on behalf of the International Hyperbaric Medical Association, Board Certified Hyperbaric and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Patrick Elliott, DO, FACS, Medical Director, Hyperbaric Therapy USA, Center of Excellence
- Armando Gonzalez, Chief Executive Officer, Healthcare Solutions Network of North Carolina, Inc.
- Charles E. Levy, M.D., North Florida Foundation for Research and Education, Inc., Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
- Craig T. Love, Ph.D., Westat, Senior Study Director
- Xuejun Wen, M.D., Ph.D., Cell Biology and Anatomy, Orthopedic Surgery, Cancer Center, Hansjorg Wyss Endowed Chair Professor in Regenerative Medicine Department of Bioengineering, Clemson University and Medical University of South Carolina
- Gerald Grant, M.D., Associate Professor, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Duke University Medical Center
- Troy Lisa Holbrook, M.S., Ph.D., Director, EPI-SOAR Consulting
- Captain Ben Balough, Deputy Director for Clinical Research, Navy Medical Research and Development Center
- Eugene Lipov, M.D., DABA, FABA, Medical Director, Advanced Pain Centers, S.C.
- Barbara Rothbaum, Ph.D., ABPP, Professor in Psychiatry, Director, Trauma and Anxiety, Emory University
- Dawson Church, Ph.D., Executive Director, Soul Medicine Institute
- Second Lieutenant Olli Toukolehto, Co-Investigator, Soul Medicine Institute
- Paul D. Sexton, MBA, Chief Operating Officer-Business Operations, Pikes Peak Behavioral Health Group
- Alan Ross, Managing Partner, Ross & Ross
- Carey D. Balaban, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, Professor of Otolaryngology, Neurobiology, Communication Sciences & Disorders, and Bioengineering
- David Feinstein, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Norman Salem, Jr., Ph.D., Martek’s Chief Scientific Officer and Vice President of Research
- Katherine M. Helmick, MS, CNRN, CRNP, Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, U.S. Department of Defense, Senior Executive Director, Traumatic Brain Injury Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological
- Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Robinson, USAF, BSC, Ph.D., MPH, Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, U.S. Department of Defense, Senior Executive for Psychological Health, Defense Centers of Excellence for
- Madhulika Agarwal, M.D., MPH, Chief Patient Care Services Officer, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Suzanne Pineles, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist, VA Boston Healthcare System, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs