Legislative Hearing on H.R. 923, H.R. 1025, H.R. 1826, H.R. 1898, and H.R. 2349
Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs (DAMA) | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC | Jul 7, 2011 1:30pm
- Raymond C. Kelley, Director, National Legislative Service, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States
- Ian de Planque, Deputy Director, National Legislative Commission, American Legion
- Jeffrey C. Hall, Assistant National Legislative Director, Disabled American Veterans
- Al Garver, Executive Director, Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- Jimmy F. Sims, Jr., Rating Veterans Service Representative, Veterans Benefits Administration Regional Office, Winston-Salem, NC, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and AFGE Local 1738 Steward, American Federation of Government Emp
- Richard Paul Cohen, Executive Director, National Organization of Veterans' Advocates, Inc.