Is the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery Construction Policy Meeting the Needs of Today's Veterans and their Families?
Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs (DAMA) | Academy School District Twenty's Headquarters 1110 Chapel Hills Drive Colorado Springs, CO | 05/02/2008
- Victor M. Fernandez, Pikes Peak Veterans Cemetery Committee, Colorado Springs, CO, Member
- Bud Sailar, El Paso County, CO, Veteran and Military Affairs, Director
- Tim Grabin, Department of Colorado, Department Commander, American Legion
- C. Douglas Sterner, Colorado State Board of Veterans Affairs, Past Chairman
- Hon. Jeff Chostner, Colonel, USAF (Ret.), Pueblo County Board of Commissioners, Commissioner, Pueblo, CO