Helping Those Left Behind: Are We Doing Enough for the Parents, Spouses and Children of Veterans?
Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs (DAMA) | Room 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC | 04/24/2007
- Ms. Susan Jaenke, Iowa Falls, Iowa (Mother of Deceased Veteran and Guardian of Grandchild)
- Matthew B. Heavrin, Redlands, California (Father of Deceased Veteran and Guardian of Grandchild)
- Ms. Amy Clark, Bartow, Florida (Spouse of Terminally-Ill Veteran)
- Ms. Kimberly Dawn Hazelgrove, Member, Gold Star Wives of America, Inc., Lorton, Virginia (Widow)
- Mr. Jack McCoy, Veterans Benefits Adminsitration, Associate Deputy Under Secretary for Policy and Program Management, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mr. Thomas M. Lastowka, Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center, Director, Veterans Benefits Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs