Creating Efficiency through Comparison: An Evaluation of Private Sector Best Practices and the VA Health Care System
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs | 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, D.C. | Jul 16, 2014 10:00am
- Richard J. Umbdenstock FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Hospital Association
- Monte D. Brown M.D., Vice President for Administration and Secretary, Duke University Health System, Associate Dean of Veterans Affairs, Duke University School of Medicine
- Daniel F. Evans Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Indiana University Health
- Rulon Stacey PhD, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fairview Health Services
- Quinton D. Studer, Founder, Studer Group, Inc.