Analyzing VA’s Actions to Prevent Legionnaire’s Disease in Pittsburgh
Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations (O&I) | 334 Cannon House Office Building Washington, DC | Feb 5, 2013 10:00am
- Dr. Robert Jesse, Principal Deputy Under Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Lauri Hicks, Medical Epidemiologist, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Accompanied by:
- Mr. Mike Moreland, Network Director, VISN 4, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Gary Roselle, Chief, Medical Service Program Director, Infectious Diseases, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Victor L. Yu, Professor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Janet Stout, Director, Special Pathogens Laboratory
- Mr. Aaron Marshall, Operations Manager, Enrich Products, Inc.
- Mr. Steve Schira, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Liquitech, Inc.
- Ms. Kathleen Dahl, President, AFGE Local 2028, Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Medical Center